Recent Posts

Thursday, March 18, 2010

waterrrr...

currently listening to: dirty laundry; bitter:sweet
currently craving: water
currently, currently: have i really not gone to bed by 7 am?

I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE!!!! ta-da! my (official) online portfolio. you may call it my website, yes that is fine. click on me!! tell me what you think.

here is an oldie. this was the only thing i had up for a while. although i still like the design.

here is a REAL oldie. i think i spelled "dimensional" wrong? i may be embarrassed of that one...

my cargo account got deleted. it was such a great web-hosting site for artists, and its safe to say i'm PRETTY ticked i don't have mine any longer. you have to apply for an account to get one, and now you have to pay money for it? ughhhh. i'm cheap.

and i said i was done with my computer over sb...hah. real life; here it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment