Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

steal, don't borrow

currently listening to: speaking terms, sui generis
currently craving: getting paid
currently, currently: tummy ache :/

found this pretty interesting concept while minorly stalking some band members, of a band that will go unnamed! the main point of this site is to "send and receive anonymous questions, and learn more about people you find interesting by following their answers." i know not having a twitter and deleting my facebook is very intentional. i don't want to have so much of myself exposed, although most of it is controlled by the user. however! for some reason, i was really intrigued by this concept; the anonymity of the questions makes it kind of exciting :) so humor me, and maybe ask me a question or two. i'll see how this goes for a little...

my latest design gig. here's a poster i made for a show at the underground with bands like take cover, all the right moves, hyland, and the avenue. i'm actually pretty excited to go to this too :)

here are a few images that have inspired me lately...do not be surprised if some elements are used in my new work! i once heard a wise artist tell me "good artists barrow. great artists steal." i can't help but to agree.



i loveee shapes!! now go, and steal away!! just not from me...:p

0 comments:

Post a Comment