Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

please give us more hype

currently listening to: mouthful of diamonds, phantogram
currently craving: juice
currently, currently: messy hair

yesterday was my last first day of classes. i still don't think i get it. i've been rushing to get through school my entire life, and this semester i'm sure will be no different, but i want to remember the last semester of college as the best part. i have my work cut out for me...printmaking, digital imaging, web design, and senior sem. t-minus one month until someone finds me frothing at the mouth on the ground in my studio. here's to graduating!

took a trip to visit kyle at stout last weekend and had the best time :) :) his room perfectly matches his personality, as well as his friends there. the campus is in a college town, with not much else going on but we definitely found fun things to keep us occupied. all i have to say "I LOVE GARBAGEEE!" i can get that.

i saw this and thought it was fantastic...this site is great.

lately, i've been obsessing over post-it art. artist marc johns is no exception. these are witty, and flat out hilarious

0 comments:

Post a Comment