Recent Posts

Thursday, January 22, 2009

today, relatively

relatively fun facts about my life...as of today:
1] i put off packing to reduce stress, hah
2] t-minus 3 weeks till my computer crashes...you just watch
3] never been away from my family for this long, i'm such a homegirl
4] this so called 'hydrocodone' is 'supposed' to 'help' my mouth...
5] i can't even fall asleep at night it hurts so much after i take it
6] i couldn't be happier about my 'status'
7] i FINALLYfound my sister's sigur rรณs cd while cleaning my apt
8] i don't remember the last time i vacuumed, i just kept turning my carpet over and over
9] i bought like a 75 pack of oatmeal in september, and i'm trying to finish it as fast as i can, and i am finding new & creative ways to mix them together 'apple-plain-cinnamon-banana bread-maple sugar' is a good one
and finally 10] if you could just see the size of my pile of 'to-do' lists i have saved from this whole semester..

0 comments:

Post a Comment